Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Times



We have had a busy weekend. On Thursday we went to Lagoon for stake lagoon day. Once a year we get discount tickets. The kids had a blast. Thanks to Stacie and McKelle for watching the kids for a little while so we could go on some of the big rides. On Friday I headed out to youth conference. The young women and young men in our ward started off with volunteering at the food bank. After we ate lunch we headed up to Brighton Beehive camp. We had a blast. I went on a zipline, jumped off a 30 to 40 foot perch, repelled down a rock, and a bunch of ropes courses too. Dan held down the fort. He even took the kids shopping and picked out these cute outfits for them to wear to church. I got back at 7p.m. on Saturday. Thanks to Baylee Dan and I left at 8 to go and see the new Harry Potter. This weekend was jam packed but it was all worht it!

2 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I am so jealous! We really want to go see Harry Potter, but things are a little busy right now and we haven't found a time yet to see it.

Jodi Nelson said...

I'm still so impressed that Dan took the kids shopping AND picked out darling outfits!!! I love those jam-packed weekends. Sounds like a great one!