Thursday, March 4, 2010

Expanding our House

Big news in the Madsen house! After a couple struggles last year, we are having a baby!!! I am 12 weeks along. I have already had 4 ultrasounds and one sonogram. See the treatment you get after you have a few problems. Everything is good. We had another appointment today and our sonogram. It is so awesome and calming to hear that little heart beating. We are so excited. We don't really care if it is a boy or a girl. Although I feel like it is a girl. I am also always wrong and not just about myself. So we will see there is a first time for everything. First trimester is over just hoping to get over the morning sickness soon.

4 comments:

Church Fam said...

That is such exciting news!! Hope you are feeling better. I'll be looking forward to some updates. :)

Julia Harding said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! Hope the morning sickness leaves quickly! Hope to see you soon! Just take it easy!

Jodi Nelson said...

Such fabulous news you guys!!! We are so thrilled for you.

*Leslie* said...

Hooray Hooray! I'm so happy for you and hope you are feeling great! Can't wait to meet all these new babies in our neighborhood!