Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a Girl!

I know, I know this post is long over do. Most of you already know that it's a girl. I thought I would tell everyone a little about our ultrasound experience. We took Kyler and Addie with us to the ultrasound. They both decided that we were having a boy. So when they were told it was a girl, they were both quiet. Dan's asked Addie if she heard it was going to be a sister and she replied, "Not a baby sister a baby brother." When Dan asked Kyler he said, "Yeah I heard." They have since adjusted to the idea and are happy. Kyler is really excited he gets to be the only son with the responsibility of taking care of his sisters. Addie thinks it is fun to have a sister since her friend Rosie is getting a sister too. We are excited to welcome a new little one in September!

0 comments: