Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life With 3!















Life with 3 is definitely crazy! We are definitely busy with lots of things. Between feeding Stella, soccer, dance, preschool, kindergarten, homework, field trips, calming a fussy baby, baths, getting ready for themed days at school, I can understand why I am so tired! We have some really fun moments and some bad ones too. Sometimes the kids are crabby and sometimes the parents are crabby. Sometimes we forget to put away the razor and our daughter cuts her lip trying to shave. Give her a bandaid on her lip and the world is right again. Sometimes our son has meltdowns (ok a lot of meltdowns) and sometimes he tells me how much he loves me and it melts my heart. Sometimes Addie nurses her baby while I am nursing Stella and Dan and I laugh so hard. Our life is funny, happy, often crabby, and always crazy but I love it just the way it is!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great pictures!

Stacie said...

Ha! Abbie did the same thing when I would nurse Aaden. She even had a neck pillow that she put around her waist like a bumbo (isn't that what those nursing pillows are called?). plus there is one pick of Stella where she looks so much like Kyler. I can't believe how big she's already gotten! so awesome!