Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Addie Turned 4!







While Kyler was in the hospital Addie turned 4! I can't believe she's getting so big. I still remember the first time I held her in my arms. Now that is getting a little harder to do. Lucky for us she had decided against a birthday party. She decided she wanted an American Girl doll instead. She went to church with our friends while we stayed with Kyler at the hospital. I was so sad to be away from her for so long on her special day. After church she came back up and we had balloons, a cake, and presents. She was way excited about the pretend candles on her cake. Since we couldn't light a fire in the hospital we pretended and she was more than fine with that. She said she loved her birthday in the hospital because of her pretend candles and getting to go to the playroom to play.

0 comments: