Monday, October 15, 2007

Poll #2 Answer!

You all got this one Right!! Inn On The Creek! Give yourselves a great round of applause! Here are two pictures from our wedding reception at Inn On The Creek. Cutting the cake...of course. And a funny one. A little bit of background on this one. We wanted an ice sculpture, but didn't really know what to have it of. So they suggested we think of something that is personal to us. Well, we love our turtles so we had a turtle kissing sculpture at our wedding. We are following the turtles lead. On an end note, the ice artist enjoyed sculpting turtles, because it was different. What can we say.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I remember that day. I was meeting my future mother-in-law in Provo. Before me and Matt decided to climb Y mountain and it was freezing!! I was thinking of you guy's.

tonythetiger said...

Wow!!You guys look so young back then, and to think me and your brother had just started dating!! Feels like forever ago....

Dan the Man said...

And do you remember what happened to the turtles. Brain Lamprey and I took them home in his pick-up truck. One of them lost a leg in the journey, but it was all good. I wonder where that picture is...

BTW: Did you notice that tonythetiger said that he dated you brother? Somehow I don't think he wrote that.