Monday, December 6, 2010







Yesterday was such a good day. Stella's blessing was wonderful. We are so grateful for such wonderful friends. Stella was a little pill. She is such a spitter but yesterday I think was an all time high for her. Not to worry I was prepared for such an event. We had 3 baby blessing in our ward yesterday. We were last on the list. We went to church with Stella in her onesie and tights. The dress didn't get put on until right before Dan took her up to bless her. As soon as he was done, a bib went on her. We also walked around with a huge burp cloth. She did finally spit on the dress but it wasn't until the end of pictures. We had such a fun time visiting with everyone after the blessing. Yesterday was worth all the busy days last week. We are so blessed to have this little angel as a part of our family.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh is she adorable or what! I love the knitted dress too. I'm so happy it was a great day. Congrats my friends