Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yummy




Looks who's eating now! Last week Stella turned 5 months. She was such a good sleeper and then the last month she has started waking up in the middle of the night again. So Dan decided it was time to try food. Notice I said Dan. I was not ready because I'm not ready to admit my little baby is old enough for that. Well he was right! She was ready but you wouldn't know it from these pictures. These are her first feeding. She didn't know what to do with the food. It was so cute. After two days of eating like this, she has started to gobble it up. Our little Stella is a character. She is a needy baby. But I've decided she's an excellent baby when it really counts. She did amazing at Disneyland and she's usually really good if we go out to dinner. It's at home that she gets really fussy which is ok. She has started to get really crabby when I'm not around. Poor Dan. Every Tuesday when I am at Young Women she has a huge meltdown. She has started rolling. She's gonna be a mover like her brother was. When she rolls onto her tummy, her legs just go and go. It's like she's crawling in place. Even though she's often fussy, she also really happy. The funny thing is how she will go from smiles to tears in a matter of seconds. What a joy she is. I just wish she didn't have to grow up so fast.

0 comments: