Friday, September 30, 2011

Stella Turned 1!!!







The day after the funeral Stella turned 1. It was nice to celebrate the end of an amazing life and the beginning stages of another so close together. As a result of a busy not the best nap week, Stella was kind of a crank. With her being our big eater I thought she would devour the cake. She just picked at it. It was fun to celebrate with family still in town. I can't believe its been a year since we welcomed her into this world. She is a cutie. She is so clingy to me. She cries sometimes even when I am handing her to her dad. She is busy, busy, busy! Crawling and getting into everything. She's a climber. I often find her on to of the kids table. She definitely keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh. Happy Birthday our little angel!

2 comments:

Julia Harding said...

I love the picture of you giving her the cake! She's so cute! You guys sure make cute kids!

*Leslie* said...

Happy BDay to darling Stella. She is SO cute!!!