Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Big Trip




Dan had a meeting to go to at the Shaklee home office right outside of San Francisco. We decided to make it a family road trip. We even went to the home office one day with Dan. The kids had fun playing in Dr. Shaklee's chair, desk, and posing by a huge vitamin bottle. Since we were so close to San Fran, we spent a couple of days there once Dan was done with all of his meetings. San Fran was followed by a trip down to Disneyland. The kids had a blast! Dan suprised us with a helicopter ride over the bay! It was so awesome!! Kyler and Addie both loved Disneyland. Addie would stop and get so excited anytime she saw anything Minnie Mouse. Kyler loved going on all of the rides. Thanks Dan for such a fun trip!!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that Kyler wore his Peter Pan outfit. I think the next time I go I will let my girls dress up. Then I can blackmail them with the photos when they are older.

Mom said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful trip. What great memories for you and the kids. I am jealous, though, that you got to see Laura and Mike!! I do miss you guys very much. Love to all---

Jodi Nelson said...

That is so much fun. How nice to combine work and pleasure, and really just to get away and take a break from everyday life. So needed!! The kids look adorable :)

The Orgill Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip. i'm jealous of the helicopter ride.

Jac said...

A trip to Cali and the Steelers winning the Super Bowl...things are good at the Madsen home! Glad you had such a good time!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

WOW!!! How fun, I can't wait to take my kids there some day. You all look like you are having the time of your life! SO FUN!